The Truro Business Park is home to nearly 70 existing businesses which perform a wide variety of uses such as distribution, manufacturing, processing, and warehousing, with the largest employers in textiles and plastics.
Businesses located within the Truro Business Park enjoy the following strategic advantages:
- Quick and convenient access to Highway #102 and the Trans-Canada Highway.
- Location in a major commercial center, and the largest Town along the Halifax to Moncton Growth Corridor.
- Direct rail line access to a number of locations within the Park, and located at the intersection of Atlantic Canada’s main north-south and east-west rail lines.
- Located 65 kms to the Halifax Stanfield International Airport and 160 kms to the Greater Moncton International Airport.
- Located 20 kms to the Debert Airport, a smaller local airport.
- Access to several nearby seaports, including the Port of Halifax, in one of the world’s largest natural harbours in Halifax.
- Fully serviced, reasonably priced lots.
- The most cost competitive business location of any major city or town in Canada or the United States, according to the 2012 KPMG study on International Business Location Costs.
For more information on the Truro Business Park, and to find information on all lots that are available for sale, click here: Truro Business Park Website
For more information contact:
Manager of Economic Development
695 Prince Street
Truro, Nova Scotia
Canada B2N 1G5