The Truro-Bible Hill Off-Leash Dog Park is located at 514 Marshland Drive. This park allows dog owners to permit their dogs to run and play freely. The dog park also includes a small dog area, a smaller fenced area within the boundaries of the larger park.
The dog park is open seven days a week.
For the safety of dogs, their owners, and the public, users are asked to please adhere to the following rules, which are also posted at the entrance to the park.
Please note that children under 12 years of age are not permitted in the park at any time, even with parental supervision.
Dog Park Rules
- The off-leash dog area is for dogs, their handlers, and those accompanying them. No other use is allowed.
- All dogs must be legally licensed and vaccinated and shall wear a visible dog license.
- Dogs under four months of age and female dogs in heat are prohibited. Dogs must be on a leash when entering and exiting off-leash dog areas.
- Dogs must be controlled by their handlers and in view of their handlers at all times.
- Spiked collars are prohibited. Handlers must have possession of a dog leash at all times.
- A single handler is limited to a maximum of two dogs.
- Handlers must “scoop the poop” and fill any holes dug by dogs under their control.
- Food and drinks in glass containers are prohibited; training treats are allowed.
- Dogs must be removed from the off-leash dog area at the first sign of aggression.
- No animals other than dogs shall be permitted in the area.
- Handlers are responsible for any injury caused by the dog(s) under their control.
- Users of the facility do so at their own risk. The town of Truro or the Village of Bible Hill shall not be liable for any injury or damage caused by any dog in the off-leash park.